A fantastic opportunity to join a top firm in the asset and wealth management space. The leading player in their area, winning numerous awards year on year.
Sales Support / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Business Development Support / IFA Support / Client Service / Relationship Management / Events / WRAP Platform / SIPP
To carry out the day to day functions of supporting the field based sales team which includes making sure that all critical actions are completed in a timely fashion.
To foster and strengthen relationships with our existing advisers and their staff.
To provide immediate needs to all of our clients, including advisers, Discretionary Investment Managers (DIMs), investors and networks.
Key Areas of Responsibility Sales Support
- Recognising, qualifying and forwarding sales leads to the field based sales team.
- Creating benchmark, due diligence and adviser profile reports for the sales team.
- Undertaking regulatory checks on our adviser community, such as the “no longer authorised” report.
- Interpreting and processing any form of ‘change of agency’ request, ensuring that we have the appropriate authority to act on the instruction.
- Supporting advisory professionals, DIMs and investors via our Livechat functions
- Helping to prepare the sales figures and reports for the monthly sales meeting
- Assisting in the creation of ad-hoc reporting for the external sales team and Chief Development Officer.
- Creating, amalgamating and analysing the Transfer Out Report (TOEA).
- Assisting with the coordination and attending of the regional adviser events, conferences and award ceremonies.
- Keeping Financial Advisers information up to date including change of address, bank details and company names.
- Provide immediate needs assistance via Livechat, to all of our clients, including advisers, Discretionary Investment Managers (DIMs), investors and networks.
- Understand in detail, the DIM proposition, so that you can support any new business queries from advisory professionals and also be the point of contact for our DIM users. This includes a detailed understanding of MiFID II DIM reporting requirements.
- To be equipped with the necessary skills to call advisers who do not use our business, looking to secure a meeting on behalf of our BDMs.
- To have a working knowledge of our in-house CRM in order to support the field based team with CRM queries and also book meetings on their behalf.
- Assist with the testing and release of new functionality both on our internal system and TOL.
- Creation and maintenance of new adviser firms, advisers, secondary users, DIMs, Networks, Appointed Representatives, Trading Styles and Remote Data Service companies.
- Creating and unlocking passwords and sending out password letters to our users to enable them to log in to TOL.
- Sending out statements to advisers.
- Dealing with literature requests from advisers and their staff.
- Paying adviser charges up to 3 times a month, preparing the statements and dealing with queries.
- Processing individual and bulk change of agency requests, making sure we have the appropriate authority and documentary evidence on file to process the instruction.
- Adding IFA firm logos and contact details to TOL and providing URL links.
- Creating and sending out “Visiting Adviser” codes.
- Assisting in hosting occasional adviser/sales meetings at head office.
Skills / Experience
- Display a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work proactively.
- Ability to inspire confidence in our clients with your ability to complete important tasks in a timely manner.
- Presentable and confident individual with an eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a quality phone manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client and inter-personal relationships.
- Ability to follow a process regularly and frequently without making mistakes.
- Strong desire to excel and develop your own knowledge and the knowledge of others around you.
- Ability to see the field based sales team as internal clients.
- Ability to question why a system is followed and to suggest better ways if you think any exist.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and manage large and differing workloads.
- Ability to deal with difficult queries and explaining our processes and requirements in great detail.