Scala Developer - Agile TDD
- GBP100000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- iKas International Ltd
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
Investment bank looking for a Senior Scala Developer with extensive agile and TDD experience
Investment bank looking for a Senior Scala Developer with experience in working on agile software projects.
You will be developing a Scala / ScalaJS / ReactJS web app to manage high value structured transactions. The server side is written in a functional style, using Scala. The client is composed of small React components written in ScalaJS. Your approach is more important than having lots of experience in specific frameworks and libraries.
You will work with the Front Office (Traders and Structurers), Middle Office, Finance, Legal and Compliance to ensure the product meets their requirements. You will work with other development teams to ensure the appropriate services are used to source data dependencies.
- Working with the users to help define the requirements for the product
- Writing robust, well tested software in Scala
- Working with users to validate that new features have met the intended requirements
- Automation of supporting processes, such as deployment
Skills & Qualifications:
- Server side development using Scala
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) and pair programming
- Agile development methodologies and practices
- Good knowledge of tools to facilitate agile delivery such as TeamCity
- Development experience in both Windows and Unix environments
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.