- £150,000 to £175,000 + exceptional performance bonuses
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
A global investment bank is currently seeking a Senior Scala Quant Developer/Architect to play a crucial role on their FICC trading desk alongside senior traders.
The role is focusing on developing high performance automated trading solutions for fixed income, currencies and commodities, employing sophisticated functional programming techniques using Scala – as well as incorporating machine learning and AI.
- Expert level Scala programming skills
- World class quantitative skills
- Algorithmic trading
- Big Data – Spark / Sqoop / Kafka
- Akka / Play Framework
- Strong Fixed Income, Currencies/FX, or Commodities trading experience
Basic salary: £150,000 to £175,000 + exceptional performance bonuses
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Scala / Quant / Developer / Architect / Team Lead / Manager / Machine Learning / AI / Fixed Income / Currencies / Commodities / FX / FICC / Trading / Traders / Algorithm / Algorithmic / Functional Programming