Security Software Engineer
Description Position at WorldFirst Role title:
Security Software Engineer Reporting to:
Our platform has carried us so far but we have taken it to its limits. We are currently deep in tech transformation. We are moving our platform to the Cloud, building microservices, exploring asynchronous communications models and investing more in JVM technologies. This is a new position created to support business growth. What you'll do:
As an engineer, you are expected to simplify problems and create abstractions. You are a team player, happy to mentor, provide constructive feedback either directly or through code reviews, eager and capable of leading solutuions but you can also work independently with minimal or no supervision. You are not afraid of responsibility, you make real difference in the team and you can be the go-to person.
Who you are:
- Be responsible for the security requirements review, code audit, security pentest, and incident response of vulnerabilities of Web application;
- Responsible for World First application frameworks, component vulnerability mining, analysis and vulnerability emergency response;
- Responsibility for World First application security capacity building (white box code scanner, interactive scanning, black box code scanner, etc.)
- Being responsible for the construction of World First security solution components
What we offer:
- Mature SDL work experience and landing experience
- Familiar with black box manual penetration testing, code auditing related skills;
- Have good communication and expression skills, good teamwork awareness and self-drive;
- Familiar with the principle of vulnerabilities, in-depth understanding of java programming, and experience in independent analysis or mining of vulnerabilities;
- Experience in security capabilities such as white-box code scanner, WEB black-box scanner, RASP, etc., has been previously landed at an Internet company.
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages, JAVA / Python / Go / Node / C ++, etc.
From day one you'll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. Our People First culture means our staff are empowered to take chances and build real connections. And, we offer opportunities to grow - whether that means joining one of our international offices or broadening your skill set through training from our dedicated Talent Development team.
You can also get involved in Together@WorldFirst: our social, charity, well-being and inclusion committees made up of employees who are passionate about making a difference, not only to the lives of fellow WorldFirsters, but to the wider community too.
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, private medical coverage from day 1 and life insurance policy
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed. Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
Check out our office sneak peak video to meet the team and see what it's like to work at WorldFirst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5dx38v_KA
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.