Sell-Side Account Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 janv. 19
Exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to be part of a fast-growing, global organisation. Become a Sell-Side Account Manager at Ipreo by IHS Markit and manage your own accounts for clients that are on the cutting edge of market intelligence.
Ipreo by IHS Markit is seeking a Sell-Side Account Manager. You will be responsible for supporting our clients across the Global Markets Group, managing your own client accounts, while also working with Account Managers. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to be part of a fast growing, global organization, at what is arguably the most exciting time in the evolution of our company. Our clients are on the cutting edge of market intelligence and regularly featured on CNBC, Bloomberg News, & NPR Marketplace, among other prominent media outlets. In this position, no two days will be the same, you’ll work alongside an intelligent and diverse group of passionate professionals dedicated to best-in-class client services.
What you’ll work on:
- Master the Global Markets Group products offered and supported by Global Client Relations ranging from Research Sales & Trading to Capital Markets.
- Support a book of Major Accounts including some of Ipreo’s highest revenue relationships, providing day to day and strategic support collaborating with a coverage team.
- Build relationships within your team and across various other teams under the Global Markets Group.
- Build & maintain strong customer relationships and orchestrate onsite client deal coverage, training and support.
- Liaise with Client Success and Product teams regarding forthcoming enhancements and ensure you and your clients are properly educated on new initiatives to drive seamless support.
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that may impact services provided to clients, as well as commercial developments within the market which may relate to services the group could be extended to cover.
What we look for:
- Minimum of five years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in client account management preferably within the FinTech, Fixed Income, or other related Industry
- Individuals with sell side capital markets experience and some knowledge of IPREO’s solutions (preferred)
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience
- Results driven, detail-oriented, and a motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior analytical & independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and manage deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Western European language preferable
Who we are:
Ipreo by IHS Markit is the global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions. From new issuance through ongoing investor management, our unique solutions drive connectivity and efficiency throughout all stages of the capital-raising process. Ipreo is private-equity owned by Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division, with more than 1000 employees supporting clients in every major financial centre around the world.