Senior API Development Analyst
- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 23 août 17
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
Senior API Development Analyst
The senior API Development Analyst provides API development support for customers, internal teams, or partner exchanges developing to or integrating with the CME Group APIs for Globex, OTC or Margin API Services, remove barriers to entry and provide access to subject matter experts to help them develop and certify the interfaces to CME Group standards.
Principal Accountabilities will include:
- Coordinate with various core project team members to define and execute operational readiness critical functional API changes for Globex or OTC and for partner exchanges. Manage heightened awareness phases. Make recommendations for new applications, tools, products and procedures.
- Identify certification requirements and best practices and participate in the requirements definition process.
- Participate in customer education opportunities with the customer relationship managers.
- Provide regular environment maintenance support which includes but is not limited to; Saturday test environment testing, weekday post change test environment testing, reporting results according to established procedures, effectively managing open issues, collaborating and communicating with other support teams during each environment maintenance exercise. Provide innovative ideas for improving the efficiency/effectiveness of the process.
- Responsible for providing technical certification and development support for CME Group Services consistent with CSET customer service guidelines. Partner with cross functional teams integrate new technology, partner with relationship management teams to inform and onboard customers and drive improvements in the stability of the test environments.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Financial Industry Knowledge, FIX/ FIXML Protocol, Unix scripting, Tibco, basic Network skills, SQL+,Linux , XML, HTML, &,Toad, Jira
See Job Description