Senior Account Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wood Mackenzie Ltd
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Role Purpose The Senior Account Manager is a key member of the EMEARC Regional Sales & Marketing team, responsible for driving sales execution and performance across existing and/or new accounts within their assigned portfolio which will be focused on Large Integrated Energy clients located in Southern and Continental Europe. The role holder will be accountable for the achievement of sales targets as well as the effective use of resources to achieve such targets aligned with Wood Mackenzie's regional objectives.
Role: Senior Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Director, European Energy Sales
The Senior Account Manager is a key member of the EMEARC Regional Sales & Marketing team, responsible for driving sales execution and performance across existing and/or new accounts within their assigned portfolio which will be focused on Large Integrated Energy clients located in Southern and Continental Europe. The role holder will be accountable for the achievement of sales targets as well as the effective use of resources to achieve such targets aligned with Wood Mackenzie's regional objectives.
The successful applicant needs to be highly results-driven, demonstrate excellent account management skills, rigorous application of process and procedure, as well as strong commercial acumen in the development of their sales territory. He/she must also demonstrate strong orientation towards understanding client needs, communicating value, as well as a high level of teaming skills in working with groups such as consulting, research & client solutions.
- Active management and growth of assigned portfolio to align with regional priorities.
- Effective client engagement and understanding of critical client business issues and how the Wood Mackenzie suite of offerings addresses those business issues.
- To be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and the voice of Wood Mackenzie to the customer
- Aggressively pursue cross-sell & upsell goals with all accounts in assigned portfolio
- Successfully identifying customers amongst assigned portfolio that present the best opportunity for growth
- Developing a comprehensive territory plan taking into account macro & micro economic factors that could impact the customer buying cycle
- Effective teaming with the broader organization to include marketing, client solutions, client services, research and consulting
- Consistent use of tools such and technology to communicate across the organization and to customers
- Develop business relationships with C-level/senior executives
- Represent Wood Mackenzie at conferences and professional organizations to expand brand recognition and promote business development activities
- Designing a process to most effectively deliver on client needs by matching Wood Mackenzie offerings with customer business issues
- Supplying continuous feedback to the sales organization of how to improve our service to customers inside of assigned portfolio
- Support new product and service development launches – including promotion of Wood Mackenzie's new content areas (Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Sub-Surface and Upstream Supply Chain)
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
- Experience in a highly structured account management/sales role with customers in industries such as energy/mining, financial services & industrials preferred
- BS/BA degree required
- Excellent communication & negotiating skills and the clear ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships within and across teams and reporting lines
- Subscription Sales Experience preferred
- Commercial track record in developing clients and establishing a trusted advisor relationship
- Strong understanding and appreciation of territory, business culture and environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- An intellectual curiosity about how data and analysis solves critical business issues
- You are organised, process driven and have high standards to ensure thorough preparation of winning pitch materials
- Rigorous application of process and procedure esp. adoption of Salesforce tool.
- Demonstrate tenacity, resilience and commercial acumen
- You have the ability to positively differentiate Wood Mackenzie from others
- Although you can turn your hand to hunting you are mainly a farmer and love to build and cultivate client relationships
- You can turn a good client relationship into a great one and then reap the financial rewards
- You embrace accountability. You deliver on your promises and take responsibility for your actions
- You stay current with practice trends and competitive practices. You lead positive change within the company
- Natural leadership, motivational and organisational skills
- Results driven – be able to demonstrate excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Adept at working both as a team member and autonomously
- Client-focused at all times
- Proficient at multi-tasking and thorough
- Adept at quickly gaining credibility and possesses strong relationship building/management skills: internally and externally
- Steadfast, engaged and passionate in his/her commitment and approach to his/her role and the business
- Strong influencing skills; enjoys persuading another’s opinion to his/her vantage point
- Flexible to change according to the needs of the business.
- Spanish language ability preferred
WoodMackenzie Core Values
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of achieving balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie's success.