Senior Administrative Assistant
Provide ongoing support for managers and other partners in the Northern Trust brokerage team, formerly Aviate Global. Be part of a hardworking and collaborative team where you have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business.
• PA suppor: providing 1:1 support to the Global head of institutional Brokerage, and ad hoc support to the EMEA Brokerage management team
• Complex diary management: scheduling internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
• Global travel coordination: arranging comprehensive business travel itineraries, air and rail reservations, accommodation, car services, and visa acquisitions
• Expense submission: ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of expense claims
• Communications: acting as a liaison for external stakeholders, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
• Meeting preparation and minute taking: managing meeting room bookings, arranging presentations and meeting materials
• Business resiliency coordination: facilitating annual DR testing and BCP for the business unit
• Supporting compliance and due diligence: ensuring that the policies set out by the company are adhered to
• Financial administration: processing invoices, initiating new vendor on-boarding
• Staff on-boarding: supporting management in with the on-boarding of new hires, including sytems training
• Ad-hoc administration: producing documents, reports, and presentations, arranging for contract signatures, dealing with incoming emails/faxes/post, arranging couriers, maintaining filing systems, etc Qualifications
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Previous administrative supportive experience or completion of professional administrative support training is required. Knowledge/Skills
• Works effectively as a team member but also independently
• Good oral and written communication skills are required
• Analytical and problem solving skills are required
• Preferred technical skills / systems knowledge :
- Software/Applications - Oracle Peoplesoft | Concur | Condeco | ITSM Service Now
- Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook | Excel | Powerpoint | Word
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and meet deadlines
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.