Senior Analyst - Box Management and Complex Dealing, Transfer Agency
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Senior Analyst - Box Management and Complex Dealing, Transfer AgencyThe Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
The Box Management and Complex dealing team is responsible for the oversight of the Box Management functions, manual price input, deal amendments and the processing of ACS Dealing within deadlines.
As this team carries out complex activities with significant financial, client and/or internal business impact. There is also a need to liaise with external clients (both retail and institutional), senior management as well as other internal departments.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Oversight wide range of transactions through the dealing systems, to regulatory and client standards.
• Able to serve as a key subject matter expert for Box, STP Dealing, Pricing, Amendments and Complex Dealing
• Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
• Correct any discrepancies
• Monitor price dissemination, identify and investigate price moves outside of tolerance and correct / input prices to the TA engine as required
• Process and quality check a wide range of transactions though our systems, to regulatory and client standards.
• Ensure that deals are placed accurately and within the designated time scales.
• Monitors and reports on various fund transactions. Makes recommendations to manager on procedure changes
• Correct dealing errors on behalf of TA and calculate associated profit and loss arising from creating or cancelling units at the prevailing valuation point
• Act on client instructions to adjust deals for dilution levies
• Respond to all client and / or associated internal departmental queries in a timely, accurate and professional manner in accordance with departmental procedures.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Demonstrate a detailed understanding of Business Support and Controls, Document Management, Dealing and Box Management
• Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
• Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment
• General OEIC Admin experience desirable
• Ability to work to set deadlines
• Ability to use Excel and Word competently
• Attention to detail and strong accuracy
• Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
• Good communication skills
• Customer Service experience
• Knowledge and understanding of FCA / HMRC regulatory Environment
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,100 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of June 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $135 billion in banking assets
• $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
• $10.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management