Be a Part of Our Success
Senior Analyst, Fixed Income Sales SupportWhat is the opportunity?
The role is part of European Operations that supports pre and post trade deal processing for RBC Capital Markets securities trading businesses and its clients. The role ensures trades are captured, confirmed for settlement and fully processed, additionally incorporating post trade queries and processing. The operations role is a first line of defence to trading businesses, ensures accurate books and records are maintained whilst providing a seamless client experience. The Sales Support team provide Sales Support services to RBC internal and external clients in line with the procedures and Bank standing orders.
What will you do?
- Monitor Salesbook, GBOI and UnaVista Block reporting and exceptions.
- Responsible for booking all allocations of Block trades, including CTM, FIX, Una Vista, voice, ALEX, GTC, ECN, Fidessa and BATS DSinc)
- All relevant reports and reconciliations are performed, breaks are notated and cleared as appropriate and passed for sign off on a daily basis. Where any policy or underlying reconciliation is not sufficiently understood this should be escalated to the Team Manager or above
- Trade amendments in TOMS, GBOI and Fidessa.
- New Issues and Placings processing. Manual DMA client bookings
- Monitoring Group in-boxes
- Ensure wash book positions are flat intra day
- Monitor and reconcile LSE trade reporting.
- Sub-account openings and new account opening assistance
- To be a point of contact for Sales/Trade teams and Settlements.
- Fails Management for Front office related issues e.g. booking errors
- Client Confirmation (VCON)
- To be point of contact for tier 1/Platinum Clients and continue to develop and enhance excellent Client Service
What do you need to succeed?
- General Operations experience – experience supporting FO
- Educated to A level standard
- Knowledge of CTM and Bloomberg
- Knowledge of Sales Support and Settlements within Operations
- FCA Registration. If not FCA registered the successful candidate will have to take and pass the 2 exams and become registered within the first year in the role. Assistance will be given by RBC
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: CM - Professional
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 2017-12-29
Req ID: 151950
Flexible Working Options Considered