Director, Head of UK and European Real Estate Investor & Funds practice
A highly regarded Debt Investor and Investment Advisory outfit is seeking a Loan Asset Manager to manage a book of loans from a leading Investment Bank client that are predominantly backed by Real Estate NPL's
- Successful candidates will have a strong academic background, comprising at least a 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- The Loan Asset Manager should have an analytical mind-set, be highly numerate and have excellent deal management and communication skills.
- Candidates would be expected to have between c.4 - 8 years' experience in loan asset management with a focus on NPL's.
- Backgrounds could include loan servicing or real estate loan asset management.
- Require real estate experience and understand the underlying aspects of the real estate portfolio including covenants etc.
- This is a client/counterparty facing role so we would expect candidates to show an excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Advanced user of Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Experience with the Bloomberg terminal would be a positive.
- The business is a young, dynamic and growing firm, which suits candidates who can work independently and are motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Those with more experience will be considered at VP level