Senior Audit Manager, Commercial Banking
- GBP69000 - GBP92000 per annum + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
Here at Lloyds Banking Group we are recruiting a Senior Audit Manager to be based in our London office.
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is changing. We're responding to rapid transformation of our sector by delivering new ideas and ways of working that will, ultimately, help us become the best bank for customers. As the pace of change accelerates, you can be part of our exciting future where together we'll embrace creative, agile and simple ways of working, making a difference to the ever-changing needs of colleagues, customers and our business.
Do you want to gain experience across a wide range of projects and stakeholders? There couldn't be a better time to join us, as we work to become the best bank for customers and build an exciting future for our people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Audit Manager within the Commercial Banking audit team.
Based in a high performing team, you will play a leadership role in the delivery of a portfolio of audits with a principal focus on the Global Transaction Banking product suite, the SME & Mid-sized Corporate client coverage team, and Commercial Banking Operations activities. You will have a track record and significant experience of leading and supporting teams in the successful delivery of a portfolio of audits or projects.
Knowledge of key Commercial Banking areas such as Global Transaction Banking products, client coverage and Operations activities is essential for this role.
The role will require:
* An ability to identify key risks and controls within your areas of responsibility and identify potential areas for control improvement.
* Co-ordinate and actively input into business monitoring activities for your areas of responsibility, and for the wider Commercial Banking team.
* Proactively challenge, advise and influence senior management and executives on a wide range of control issues impacting their businesses. This includes both current and future risks impacting the business.
* Strong negotiating skills and the gravitas to influence in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment.
* A proven track record of delivery, managing a project and meeting tight deadlines.
* Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills are essential.
You will need to apply and champion the Group Audit Methodology and standards, and keep abreast of audit best practice in the industry along with the changing regulatory environment within the financial services industry.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total commitment to your ongoing personal and professional development. As a valued member of our team, you'll be supported to grow and advance through excellent training and progression opportunities.
In addition to the salary range quoted, this role offers a performance share award, car allowance, private health cover, share schemes and a generous pension contribution along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future. We know that success is built from the inside out through our people. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the legal, technical and personal skills we're seeking then we'd like to hear from you.