- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 27 nov. 17 2017-11-27
Here at our London Office we are looking for a Senior Auditor to join our Corporate Audit team. This is an opportunity for the qualifying candidate to join an established audit team consisting of auditors with a diverse spectrum of experience and skill.
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Line of Business: Corporate Audit
Corporate Audit is an independent function that reports to the Audit Committee of the Bank of America Corporation providing independent assessment and validation of the effectiveness of key processes, controls and risk management models across the Company.
In return we not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career right here in London. With exposure to a variety of financial products and the continued year-on-year growth of the team, we can offer excellent mobility and development.
As a Senior Auditor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Executing multiple areas of testwork during audit activities
- Utilizes sound analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities.
- Independently executes audit testwork on assigned audits and demonstrates sound project management skills
- Raises issues and concerns and makes recommendations for severity ratings
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends
- Works with team and provides input to draft quality audit reports and supports sharing audit results with business leaders
- Establish business partner relationships; primary engagement is with line management.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment
- Actively supports peers and audit team with development as part of on the job training during audit execution
As a Senior Auditor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Solid exprience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and/or other relevant experience
- CAMS Certified
- Experience with AML or global financial crimes
- Excellent technical accounting skills and experience auditing financial reporting processes
- Individual with desire to learn and teach others, high energy, positive attitude
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities; Able to develop and convey a point of view
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude. Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to prioritize work and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Creative thinker who can map out creative solutions and lead their implementation
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail with dedication to superior service
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization
- Able to travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.