Senior Auditor, Treasury
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
See job description for details
We're looking for a Senior Auditor to join us in London
- This is an excellent chance for you to join an industry leading audit function within a large and complex financial services organisation
- This is your opportunity to develop your existing knowledge and experience in risk management or internal audit, and to learn about the key activities of the Treasury function
- You'll have a clear route for personal and professional development
- You'll gain exposure to senior business and internal audit stakeholders in this high impact role, as well as the chance to work on audits in other areas of the Risk & Finance Internal Audit team's remit
What you'll do
You'll provide robust, challenging insight and assistance, on key pan-bank audits in areas including the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP), assessing funding and capital planning, liquidity management, funds transfer pricing, interest rate risk management, risk appetite, models, risk management and reporting.
You'll also be:
- Using your platform to make a significant impact and influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- Working with the wider team in mapping out processes, assessing risks and controls, gaining a real insight into the control environment by visiting business areas and establishing how to test effectively
- Analysing MI and reviewing risk information, helping to identify key business risks and working in collaboration to produce a final report
- Compiling your findings into a high quality document, which will provide important insight to business heads to adequately manage their risks
- Gaining experience in project management, where you'll drive the delivery of efficient and effective assurance
- Having open and effective discussions on key risks, engaging with business stakeholders, and on occasion, coaching auditors
- Sometimes leading on engagements which may be complex in nature
The skills you'll need
You'll have auditing experience and sound analytical skills, along with the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what is important. You'll need a strong understanding of principles of good risk management, with a thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Either some existing knowledge of, or the desire to learn about key Treasury activities, including the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process, assessing funding and capital planning, liquidity management, funds transfer pricing and interest rate risk management
- Excellent communication skills paired with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
- Confidence in managing relationships with senior stakeholders
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.