Senior Automation Engineer (QA)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Senior Automation Engineer (QA)
Business Title: Senior Automation Engineer
The Location: London (Canary Wharf)
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, quality assurance and developers on project-level test automation and help identify candidates for inclusion in test automation.
- Work with development, testing, database, and infrastructure teams to introduce automation for build, deployment with monitoring for DB and applications.
- Support code repository management.
- Implement automation frameworks to achieve "Continuous Testing" objective and facilitate quality delivery, increased efficiency, and reduced costs.
- Create data sets to be used in test automation activities.
- Enhance, extend and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks, contribute towards creating scalable robust automation frameworks.
- Implement reporting procedures to effectively track test coverage for automated tests
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CD environments.
- Write clean, maintainable automation with maximum longevity
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or computer science or relevant experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Automation Testing using Selenium, coded UI, Ready API
- 3 years of minimum Experience in automation testing web applications using Selenium/ Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with various testing methodologies and strategies: Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience working with information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with the global waterborne commodity and energy markets.
- Experience working with data visualization and trade flow analytics software.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in automation testing of web services (REST, JSON, and SOAP).
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Good Programming skills in Core Java , C# & Python
- Experience with source control tools such as Git, TFS and SVN
- Experience with CI Engines (Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control) including distributed build system management and understanding of Pipeline system.
- Good scripting skills on ANT and/or Maven, Shell, PowerShell, and Perl.
- Understanding of relational databases and experience in creating SQL queries
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts.
- Experience in documenting complex technical issues
- Good Team player and communication skills
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server test management tools, Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- Experience in mobile and website security testing a plus.
- Ability to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple competing priorities
Salary: Competitive & Bonus
Open Date: 17th May 2018
Close Date: 16th June 2018
About S&P Global Platts :
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We're the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com