Senior BFC Product Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Senior BFC Product Associate
Corporate Title: Vice President
Line of Business: CEEMEA LCT
Want to lead a diverse team of dedicated individuals who are based globally in places such as Chester, India and London? Want to be part of an upbeat, fast-paced working environment where you'll work alongside a wide range of partners?
We are recruiting for a very interesting team in London where you will have responsibility for running a team of 9 people based across London, Chester and India covering FX, Rates and FICC Hybrid products and supporting a trading team of around 20 across a complex and expansive infrastructure. Whilst this is a control role, it is very much client facing having to deal daily with partners across Trading, Technology, Market and Credit Risk and Operations.
If you like a challenge and you are passionate about delivering to partners using your excellent client serving skills then we would love to hear from you.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Build P&L production and analysis
- Balance sheet substantiation (including valuation adjustment, Prudential valuation and price verification work)
- Subledger to GL reconciliations
- Closing the month end
- Volcker responsibilities and running a large book of work of initiatives
- Ability to understand the complex infrastructure the business operates within
- Be able to control trader behaviour, remembering that all issues can be resolved or pre-empted by guiding Front Office booking strategies
- Develop the team successively
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- ACA or other accountancy qualification or equivalent experience
- Advanced level in Excel
- Exposure to Fixed Income products and Emerging Markets is helpful
- Knowledge of front to back and accounting is critical
- People or project management experience
- Banking and Finance systems
- A keen Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.