Senior Backend Developer
Fantastic opportunity to join a start-up where they're reimagining the way data is delivered to investors. Gone is the 'portfolio dashboard'; here they distill massive amounts of data and deliver tailored investment insights, so users can make better investment decisions.
They're looking for a talented backend engineer experienced in Go to lead a team and develop API functionality. Reporting to the Technical Lead Engineer and working closely with product design and web developers, you will be keen to get your hands dirty finding solutions to difficult challenges.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating something from nothing: you're at your best when you take on a challenge and have to find the perfect architecture. Requirements
- 4+ years' experience in Golang
- Keen eye for detail, with an interest in design and UX
- Experience with Test Driven Development, containerized applications and microservice architecture
- Knowledge of various inter service communication types, such as REST, Messaging, Websocket
- Highly desirable: knowledge & experience with different types of databases (mainly Postgres, Cassandra, Influx, Redis)
- Work with smart, fun and engaged colleagues to solve hard and important problems
- Exciting and innovative culture
To apply for this role, or for more information, please contact: Kishan Patel