Senior Business Development Manager
Description Position at WorldFirst Role Purpose:
You will be joining a high performing team, targeting high-value corporate clients. You will promote the benefits of WorldFirst's products to senior decision makers at prospective clients and collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager on face-to-face client meetings, thereby making a substantial contribution to WorldFirst's new business revenue targets. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- You will be responsible for achieving monthly and annual revenue targets, primarily achieved through telephone based sales, networking events, appointment setting, and assisting face-to-face pitches but we also welcome more creative approaches.
- You'll need to be up-to-date with WorldFirst's latest products and services to proficiently promote these to potential clients, representing WorldFirst with the utmost integrity
- Collaborating with the client and cross-functional teams to manage partner and internal expectations. At WorldFirst our core value is People First, we take pride in the long-term relationships we have developed with our clients, backed up by consistent third-party feedback platforms such as Trustpilot. This role will be at the forefront of developing similar relationships.
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
What we offer:
- Demonstrable experience in business development ideally within Fintech/FX/Payments industry
- Evidence of achieving revenue targets and contributing significantly to business growth
- The ability to demonstrate a wealth of knowledge within the Payments/Fintech/FX industry
From day one you'll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. Our People First culture means our staff are empowered to take chances and build real connections. You'll also get:
- A competitive salary and quarterly commission scheme
- An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed. Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.