Senior CALM IT Developer # 095007
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The CALM IT team is responsible for the bank's strategic distributed risk system, extending it to support the CALM desk, including:
- Sophisticated risk analysis and reporting functionality
- Market and trade data interfaces
- Services to integrate the risk analytics engine with the trading application layer
- Scenario and regulatory exposure calculations
- Downstream feeds and reporting layer
- Provide ad hoc third line development support to the desk
With a number of significant regulatory commitments to deliver, the CALM platform is expecting substantial expansion in terms of product/asset class coverage and the associated performance and scalability improvements required to be able to achieve that.
With the main trading desk located in London, this role offers close contact with front office trading and quantitative personnel, the ability to build business relationships and deliver solutions that have an immediate impact to our business.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Strong C# server knowledge with multi-threading and excellent design skills
- Strong MS SQL Server and/or SSAS knowledge
- Extensive experience in financial / trading related risk and instruments (preferably a CVA or Credit derivatives background)
- Ability to pick up any technical problem and run with it to reach a successful conclusion
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to interact with key stakeholders and regional teams
For more information visit Technology Careers