London based Investment bank is looking to hire a highly skilled Senior C#/WPF Developer, you would be working on a front office intraday risk management system which helps support the bank's fast-growing financial markets business.
They are looking for a highly skilled developer with good software design principles, someone who writes robust code and can articulate what has been implemented and why.
* Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of risk management systems
* Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
* Write efficient, clear code and able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
* An excellent developer with good software design principles, someone who writes robust code along with accompanying test suites.
* Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment
* Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
* Any data and compute grid experience a plus
* Functional programming experience a plus
* Responsible for the full development lifecycle for implementing the Bank's risk management system or working on processes to improve the control of the platform.
* Strong WPF/C# skills
* Dev-express knowledge
* Extensive hands on development experience within investment banking
* Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery.
* Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
* Experience with a Third-Party Controls is a strong plus.
* Scrum and Agile.
* Financial Market domain knowledge
* Experience/familiarity with control processes for FM platforms.
* Front office Investment banking experience
* Derivatives business is advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.