One of the most prolific Front Office Strats groups in London is looking to strengthen it’s engineering team with a world-class C++ engineer. This is a fully business-reporting engineering position, where you’ll be building and performance tuning the key infrastructure that sits beneath the strategic Quant Analytics libraries for the Fixed Income division. You’ll be working closely with key business stakeholders as well as your engineering peers, at one of the most tech-progressive financial organisations in the world.
Must Have Skills:
- Expert-level understanding of C++ 11 or higher with a minimum of 7 years’ experience on Linux.
- Background building highly performant, fault tolerant, enterprise-scale systems.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including algo complexities, data structures, garbage collection etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Systems engineering background on Linux and infrastructure performance tuning.
- Experience of HPC, Grid Computing, low-latency messaging etc.
- Understanding of financial domain ideally Fixed Income products.
- Top compensation package including business bonus package.
- 30 days holiday.
- Leading pension scheme and healthcare package.