Senior Client Relationship Manager & Finance Director
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
A boutique Financial Services Group is looking to hire an experienced client facing Finance Director. The Group has an outstanding reputation in the field, an excellent track record and has grown significantly in recent years.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will take on board the whole of the finance function, be responsible for a wide range of clients and respective international companies, drive growth, be responsible for the financial planning of the Group and provide strategic advice to the CEO acting as the bridge between finance and business.
You will engage with clients and be responsible for a significant amount of client work including ongoing accounting, tax planning, financial consultancy, acting as outsourced CFO and acting as a central coordinator for a wide range of client needs including legal, governance and wealth management.
You will ensure effective accounting and reporting systems, procedures and internal controls are established where required and maintained to deliver accurate financial reporting and effective internal controls across the finance function of the Group.
You will also help manage and expand the diverse international client base and the opportunity to develop new business lines which may include equity participation.
- Evaluate and drive selection of strategic ideas in a fast-changing environment to ensure growth of customer base and revenue;
- Managing client relationships and being responsible for a significant amount of client work including accounting, outsourced CFO services, international structuring, financial consultancy and project management;
- Taking ownership of the finance function of the Group on behalf of clients and the day to day transactional accounting;
- Taking full responsibility of financial and statutory returns
- Enhancing the financial reporting and bookkeeping processes including an assessment of systems used
- Overall responsibility for managing tax compliance and risks
- Full management of the finance team
- Working closely with and supporting the CEO / COO to develop a function that is more closely integrated with the wider business;
- Managing the legal, corporate governance and company secretarial processes;
- Fulfil additional adhoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.
You will be an entrepreneurial finance all-rounder with significant client facing experience seeking a phenomenal challenge to work alongside senior management to grow a multi-national business and have the opportunity to develop ideas and businesses within the Group.
Specific candidate requirements are:
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 7-10 years experience
- Extensive client facing experience
- Great leadership and organisational skills to deal with the clients and colleagues of various levels within the role
- International experience / exposure
- Knowledge of UK tax
- Knowledge of international tax highly desirable
- Experience in Corporate Services / Trusts desirable
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management experience
- An analytical mind with excellent problem solving and mathematical ability
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Willingness to be challenged and step out your comfort zone
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain financial information
If you believe that you meet the above criteria, please apply by sending in your CV and Cover Letter.