Senior Compliance Officer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lawbrook Finance
- 09 juil. 18 2018-07-09
A leading Asian investment bank require an experienced Compliance professional to work as the number two in their London team. You will provide business-wide advice, embed and maintain a Compliance framework, analyse new regulations and preapre management reports.
- Work together with the Head of Compliance to ensure the ongoing development and maintenance of a robust and effective Compliance framework that is fully embedded throughout the banks’ operating departments;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that the conduct risk factors associated with the bank’s business are fully understood and managed;
- Promote effective communication on Compliance matters throughout the wider Group and participate in the development of a comprehensive group-wide compliance framework;
- Proactively participate in the regulatory change programme and lead project work to ensure the bank is able meet regulatory expectations;
- Provide expert input to the New Product Approval process;
- Represent the Compliance Department in both key internal meetings and also in engagements with industry bodies as required by the Head of Compliance, assisting with the preparation and presentation of Compliance reports, management information and analysis;
- Deputise for the Head of Compliance as required, ensuring that the Compliance Department delivers effective support to the business areas at all times;
- Assist with the mentoring and development of team members.