Senior Consultant to Senior Manager, SAP S/4 HANA Information Steward, Data Risk Analytics, Risk Advisory, London
SAP S/4 Hana and SAP Master Data are rapidly growing areas across all Industries. Global corporations are spending millions in their SAP transformations and as they embark on their S/4 Hana migration journey.
We see an opportunity to help clients understand the data risk prior to their S/4 implementation, helping them analyse their data quality, cleanse data and centralise data management early, thereby reducing S/4 programme risk as a result of incomplete, inaccurate, and inconsistent data.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is constantly looking for new challenges, including to:
- Work with diverse team across Europe to leverage SAP Data Services and Information Steward skills and capabilities
- Helping to develop S/4 proposition using data services and information steward, building out the S/4 Data Quality/Migration Team capabilities within the S/4 Data Risk and Analytics practice
- Lead the new Data Quality and Migration stream and build a team while keeping hands on experience in S4.
- Ability to upskill in other S4 areas to strengthen the understanding of how data is used across the entire process
- Gain valuable experience across a number of key global clients and help to develop exciting propositions and use cutting edge technology in addition to SAP Data Services and Information Steward
- Use your interpersonal skills to build our relationships with clients and internally with key Deloitte Stakeholders
- Increase your portfolio in S4 Data Risk and Analytics domain
- This role offers an opportunity expand your knowledge and skill across master data management and into other key data areas, while building a strong S4 Team
- Be a part of highly specialized team who can deliver SAP S4
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
- As a SAP S/4 Information Steward/Data Services - Senior Manager, you will have responsibility for:
Your work, your choice
- Developing client proposals, estimating scope, creating project plan, and identifying appropriate resources required to implement Information Steward for global clients.
- Developing and showing demos and key advantages, and capabilities of Information Steward to clients
- Leading the Data Quality Stream(Using Information Steward) in the Data Risk and Analytics Team. Helping to build up this team to meet the demand due to the surge in S4 transformation programs.
- 4Creating an overall approach and design for SAP S4 using Information Steward and Data Services for our clients, including implementing this design through configuration, testing, handover and support (full life cycle of project).
- 5Supporting S4 Data Risk and Analytics teams across their various propositions proving expertise to assist and help add value to new clients in the context of areas such as Data management, Governance, Data Quality, Data Migration and other related areas
- Planning and managing Information Steward implementations following the appropriate delivery model.
- Supporting project deliveries and managing Deloitte business stakeholders, client stakeholders, and project teams
- Unblocking any blockers that arise for project deliveries. Proactively managing risks / issues and dependencies as they arise
- Making recommendations to Client on an ad-hoc basis when we need to pivot to achieve a goal
- Planning, estimating and proposing solutions to help clients achieve maximum benefits of SAP Information Steward.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time / part-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- 3+ years of experience and would have participated in at least 3 SAP Information Steward engagements where you were involved in the configuration of SAP Information Steward.
- Have strong experience working with large global clients.
- Experience of managing data and data risks associated with large global deployments
- Good understanding of Data best practise expertise, with good knowledge in Data modelling
- Good understanding of Information Stewards Data Insights, Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, Meta data capabilities - with ability to set this up for our clients to help improve Data Quality.
- Delivery experience across large transformation programmes
- Should have good understanding of master data objects - especially Material, Vendor, Customer, Finance and a background in Data architecture.
- Should have strong implementation experience of SAP Information Steward from conception stage to completion with SAP Information Steward Analysis, Design and Configuration, Testing and Support.
- Strong commercial and contractual management/awareness and business acumen, including a very good understanding of business processes and/or supporting SAP technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or within an organisation
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality, complex projects including effective programme and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor communications to people from a wide range of backgrounds and seniorities
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability present and communicate key messages based on the audience
- Able to solve complex problems objectively individually and as part of a team
- Proactive in identifying risks to the programme and initiating mitigating actions
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of the Information Steward delivery
Desired skills and experience:
Your service line: Risk Advisory
- 5+ Years in SAP Information Steward with more recent experience of SAP Hana S4
- Ability to configure and setup Data Services with Information Steward
- Experience using Data Services for migrations
- Experience and knowledge of other products (SAP S4, SAP MDG) that can integrate with SAP Information Steward
- Good understanding of supply chain and finance data
In Risk Advisory, our thinking and actions give clients, our people and society the confidence to grow responsibly in a rapidly changing world. We don't just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you'll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 179032