Senior Content Writing
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 08 nov. 18
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer with extensive experience in Asset Management and Product Marketing.
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer with extensive experience in asset management and product marketing.
The Senior Content Writer will be responsible for writing on a broad range of topics in a manner consistent with the company’s brand and market positioning. The writer will be expected to clearly articulate the businesses investment strategies, research, and processes, and develop a strong grasp of these subjects over time. To facilitate the integration, the writer may be based within the investment team.
The Senior Content Writer will work directly with marketing, sales, and portfolio management teams to develop materials that support the company’s sales and marketing efforts. This includes, but is not limited to, thought leadership, white papers, sales aids, email and web content and product profiles.
The hire will play a key role in showcasing the businesses innovation and creativity through insightful content and well-written copy.
- Write and deliver regular and ad hoc investment communications of a sales-oriented, educational, and technical nature, with sensitivity to strategy-specific or market developments.
- Help ensure the consistency and integrity of investment messaging.
- Identify investment communications opportunities.
- Tailor messaging to the intended audience.
- Collaborate with portfolio management and sales to identify market trends and appetite as well as the company’s latest thinking and investment ideas. Translate that information into marketing and sales support materials.
- Support digital efforts by developing digital content and web copy.
- Generate high quality written deliverables in response to fast-paced market developments.
- Update existing materials, including rewrites of product profiles and Investment Focus papers.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to identify market needs.
- Supervise and when necessary help with the preparation of materials for monthly/quarterly/annual/ad hoc reporting.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5-10 Years professional writing experience, and/or at least 5 years of experience in the asset management industry.
- Skilled at producing effective and compliant marketing communications for multiple mediums.
- Excellent writing skills, with proof of success.
- Familiarity with the industry and working technical proficiency/command of investment management concepts
- Good interpersonal skills; desire and ability to work in a small-team setting.
- Ability to independently manage a full workload and respond to shifting priorities.
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and ability to train others.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to manage investment communications projects.