We are an established quality corporate finance firm / investment bank seeking experienced senior Corporate Finance practitioners to help execute existing transactions, as well as to help drive new initiatives. We focus on the small-cap and mid-market mandates across the UK, Europe, the US, Asia and Latin America, The company is headquartered in London UK, with a small team of experienced professionals, providing Advisory, Fundraising, M&A and Debt services to, often, complex firms.
Primarily responsible for winning new business and executing deals. We often mentor companies throughout the entire lifecycle from initial strategy & planning, mergers and acquisition, organic growth, financing right through to exit. However, the company is transaction focussed and you must be able to demonstrate you have ran and executed multiple transactions successfully. There is a significant emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, honesty, integrity and ability to generate substantial income on joining the company. The candidate must be able to deal assuredly and credibly with a wide variety of senior stakeholders that will include public board members, determined entrepreneurs and senior investors (institutional and private).
- Priority for those who have transactions to bring to the company.
- Handle all aspects of transactions, ongoing investments, risk management aspects, business relationships, negotiations for new opportunities. You are well expereinced at running every aspect of transactions.
- Value creation – you have a long track record of supporting a broad range of businesses and investments throughout the lifecycle from inception and creation through to exit. Noting this will be incredibly varied from business to business and investment to investment with each potentially requiring a tailored approach and solution or intervention.
- Marketing of pipeline of existing opportunities and originating new business.
- Liaise with all stakeholders involved in transactions and assist or lead with negotiations.
- Negotiate and structure of key financial details.
- Identify and manage value items impacting the enterprise value and cash consideration.
- Assess business finances through quantitative analysis, determine opportunities and risks, pinpoint potential deal issues and deal breakers, and interpret strategic relevance.
- Design, review and assess financial models.
- Review tax efficient investments.
- Day to Day - You currently live in the UK and can work out of an office in London when required.
- Qualifiable Track Record - Of identifying, running and completing transactions.
- Hit the Ground Running - Bring with you live transactions (preferred).
- Collaboration and Relationship Management – Given our flat structure, the candidate should be an accomplished team player capable of managing senior relationships inside and outside of the portfolio to Board & Chairman level.
- Gravitas - The successful candidate will have the gravitas and capability to win confidence of a wide variety of prominent senior executives, investors, Group & Company Board Members, Chairmen and entrepreneurs covering a range of countries, situations and scenarios.
- Experience of Public Markets may be invaluable.
- You should be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability in terms of dealing with significantly diverse clients and on multiple projects, investment and M&A mandates.
- Will have attention to detail.
- Happy to roll sleeves up and demonstrate a hands-on works style.
- Direct and indirect people & team management & leadership experience.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- You are a qualified accountant and trained or have a successful track record with a major advisory or investment business.
If you would like to learn more about our strategy, please submit your most up to date CV for consideration.