Our client, a leading international asset manager, is looking to hire a Senior Credit Trader to join the trading desk in London.
This individual will be responsible for providing value-added best execution services to Investment teams, executing global credit products and providing colleagues with market intelligence and news flow.
- Execute trades across global credit products for the following instruments; High Yield, Investment Grade, Emerging Market bonds, CDS, Leveraged Loans, Convertible Bonds, ABS and Credit Options
- Gather relevant market intelligence and communicate information about market sentiment, trading environment and trading flows to colleagues
- Advise Investment teams on trading strategies
- Monitor trading to ensure best execution at all times
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with brokers, ensuring highest standard of professionalism and service
- Conduct and report on trade cost analysis
- Undertake market-related research including knowledge of all relevant regulatory, technical and compliance issues
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 8 years’ proven credit trading experience at a buy-side institution
- Solid understanding and experience of execution cross the global credit product range, along with experience of trade cost analysis
- Knowledge of OMS & execution platforms such as Bloomberg, Liquidnet, Market Access and TradeWeb
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and willing to provide help and support to the team as required
- Good team player who is able to work within a highly collaborative working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish credibility and trust quickly with colleagues
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.