Senior Customer Engagement Manager
- Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 oct. 17 2017-10-14
As a Barclays Senior Customer Engagement Manager, you'll work across closely with our Marketing and Senior Digital Product Development stakeholder groups, supporting the evolution and success of our Digital Banking proposition.
Senior Customer Engagement Manager
As a Barclays Senior Customer Engagement Manager, you'll work across closely with our Marketing and Senior Digital Product Development stakeholder groups, supporting the evolution and success of our Digital Banking proposition. We'll look to you to link our technical specialist, product development and design teams with our customers though you understanding and experience of content marketing and consumer messaging. As the Customer Engagement and Activation Leader you'll support, develop and grow your team; facilitating their personal and professional development in addition to all of the above.
The Customer Activation and Engagement team within Mobile Payments is responsible for driving usage and advocacy across our existing customer base; developing fantastic experiences and communications to delight and encourage new customers to start using our range of products and services.
Collectively spanning across Business Banking, Personal Banking, Business to Business segments and more, this team offers diverse roles with a varied exposure and skill development opportunities.
As a Senior Customer Engagement Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Engaging with and managing effective content generation for the promotion of mobile payments, while effectively leading a team of Customer Activation and Engagement Managers
* Focusing on customer experience, ensuring we create a mechanism of world class support for our customers encouraging active Barclays Pingit App and mobile payment solution users
* Designing, developing and delivering customer activation and engagement strategies aligned to the Barclays business objectives regarding mobile payments
* Owning and designing the target customer experience for simultaneous campaigns to drive customer acquisition, activation and engagement
* Creating compelling and commercially viable solutions and campaigns that support the appropriate market verticals and overarching mobile payment strategy
As a Senior Customer Engagement Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
* Experience leading, coaching or mentoring colleagues on the skills and capabilities required to excel within their roles
* Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business, digital banking, marketing and systems, and their impact on the customer activation & experience across channels
* Experience in data and customer insight analysis
* Proven ability in creative thinking to define innovative approaches to campaigns and initiatives
* Experience of working in cross functional teams to meet operational requirements, with a focus on the cross channel customer experience
* The ability to develop interfaces and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at senior manager level
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.