- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 19
Senior Data and Systems Analyst # 130456
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Become a senior data and systems analyst in the DRD (Derivatives Results Database) team, able to own and lead projects from initiation to completion, while supporting and coaching more junior members of the team.
In particular, be responsible for the requirements validation, data analysis and functional design of large, complex, front to back projects, then work with developers, testers and PMs in DRD, as well as other teams to drive the project through to release.
Our team you will:
- Learn the DRD system and front to back architecture and use that knowledge to validate requirements and to complete analysis.
- Own, initiate and lead projects, ensuring the requirements and solution design are complete and valid, including the control model and non-functional requirements like volumes and performance.
- Driving projects from initiation to release, delivering high quality solutions and software.
- Complete data analysis and define data models and mappings as required.
- Clearly document project information and solutions and ensure knowledge is disseminated around the team.
- Review, support and when necessary plan and execute testing (QA, integration testing or UAT).
- Supervise projects being worked on by other members of the analysis team, providing guidance and reviewing analysis and documentation to ensure quality.
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Build strong relationships with DRD stakeholders and use those relationships to facilitate projects.
- Support the team manager with ad-hoc analysis and requests.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Extensive commercial experience in systems and data analysis, and in data modelling\mapping.
- Experience in validating requirements and of working on front-to-back projects.
- Experience in testing data flows and mappings both internal to a system and between systems.
- Experience working with IT and business partners at all levels. We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team.
- Good SQL skills and understanding of database concepts is required.
- OTC derivatives product experience or Investment Banking experience would be desirable.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.