As a DevOps Engineer, you will help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining data, software and systems in order to engineer and maintain data science and AI solutions. Much of our support and software development focuses on building AI and machine learning capabilities in the firm, utilizing internal infrastructure and cloud platforms. You’ll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment you’ll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow.
As a DevOps engineer you will focus on the following responsibilities:
· Architect, develop and integrate 3rd party vendor products to create a platform for speech to real-time and batch text transcription.
· Participate in the deployment, maintenance and support of speech to text products and systems in production
· Run proofs of concept to compare vendor solutions
· Manage the PTO process: progressing speech to text products from development stage to testing to production.
· Develop a support model for the speech to text products in production
· Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
· Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
· Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
· Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
· Expertise in at least one technology stack designing, coding, testing, and delivering software
· Proficiency in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm
· Working knowledge of infrastructure components. (E.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products ,container systems , compute, storage and networks)
· Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
· Experience organizing and executing work around a defined process
· Telephony or Speech to Text products knowledge
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from adhoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willare transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.