Senior Domain Engineer - Data Security
- GBP45500 - GBP65750 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 08 sept. 17
At Lloyds Banking Group we are committed to putting our customers first and a big part of that commitment is ensuring all our customers are protected from the ever increasing risk of cybercrime. As the threat landscape continues to evolve we want to ensure all our 30m customers can conduct their business in a safe and secure environment. We are continuing to invest in our Cyber Security & Risk programmes, build teams with specialists and experts in Cyber Security.
Our Cyber Security Engineering & Design Team are keen to recruit an experienced IT Cyber Security professional in to the Data Security Domain. The Engineering team provide direct IT Security expertise across the breadth of IT Security accountabilities and play a pivotal role in shaping the IT Security agenda for the Bank.
This is a key role and so it's essential you possess architectural, consultancy, engineering capabilities coupled with expert security knowledge in some or all of the following areas - Data Loss Prevention, File Transfer Services, Cryptography, Email and File Security, Digital Certificate and SSH Key management, Cyber Control Framework.
Some of the key functions you will be involved in are outlined below.
* Support the creation of High Level Designs by providing security input and guidance to the architecture community.
* Provide governance of High Level Designs, ensuring alignment to established security standards and patterns.
* Ensure that there is an effective and auditable trail of High Level Design approval.
* Support the TA community in the security assessment of required exemptions and waivers.
* Support the Security Design Engineers in the delivery of LLSDs, offering advice & guidance as required and responding to key technical queries and escalations.
* Have oversight and assurance of LLSDs produced by the Security Design Engineers.
* Manage the delivery of the LLSDs produced by Security Design Engineers, ensuring that the drives of cost, pace and quality are maintained in relation to the LLSD production service.
* Support the recruitment of appropriately skilled and experienced Security Design Engineers into the Design team.
* Maintain oversight of the delivery and implementation of security controls, and support the Security Design Engineers in obtaining appropriate assurance where required.
* Liaise with Lead Security Consultant Engineers to understand CIO drivers and activities, and alert them to escalations and problems within their portfolio.
* Facilitate and maintain oversight of the production of Security Patterns.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, a flexible working environment and the chance to broaden and deepen your technical and cyber security expertise while developing you career within one of the UK's largest financial institutions.
If you have the skills and dedication we require we would love to hear from you…