Senior Engineer - Any OO - London
Founded in 2012, this crypto fintech company has raised over $93M in venture funding with c.100 employees split globally with offices in the UK, US and Asia. They are looking to hire senior software engineers to join and help expand the London team. Role
They are rebuilding the infrastructure of finance and operate within established regulatory frameworks while creating innovative new products. This includes workstreams in the tokenization of securities, precious metals, and commodities.
Main tech stack is Kotlin and Go, but they are happy to look at senior developers from any OO background.
Ideally you will have experience in financial services and be an expert in at least one of the following:
- Functional domain, such as Securities or Precious Metals
- Technical domain, such as Distributed Systems, Cryptography, Databases, AWS
You will be responsible for building and improving the projects working on the full life cycle using your own design, coding and testing through each deployment when completing them.
Working in a diverse team and driven to learn new technologies.
You should be comfortable working in a tech-driven environment, with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups. Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 degree from leading university.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a commercial role.
- Strong understanding of core engineering concepts, data structure and algorithms.
- Strong base salaries up to £110k and good stock
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. Shaynade Robinson
+44 20 3475 7199
+44 7576 113737