Senior Equity Investment Analyst - Sustainable Investing - London based Long only Hedge fund
An elite name in equity investing is currently looking to add an investment analyst to their team in London.
The fund is global, with a greater emphasis on Emerging markets and takes a deep dive, high conviction approach to investing. In order to apply you should have:
• Experience in bottom-up fundamental equity investing across a number of sectors
• Experience investing over a long horizon (3-5+ years)
• Experience working on a Sustainable Equities Strategy/fund
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of ESG topics
• A keen interest in Emerging Markets
• Excellent academics
This is in investment role and you will be expected to generate fundamental, bottom-up investment ideas within sustainable public equities by building and maintaining financial models for companies under coverage.
Prior experience in sustainable investing is absolutely essential and the client will not consider anybody who has not done this.
The ideal candidate will have some experience either living or investing in Emerging Markets and be fully fluent in at least 2 languages.
International candidates are welcome to apply, Visa sponsorship will be available for the right candidate.
To apply for the role please send in your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org