This role is a senior systematic quantitative equities analyst. Looking for top quality systematic individual with proven track record of strategies from top hedge funds, alternative houses or investment banks.
Leading global Hedge Fund with $30bn of assets. This individual will work with the quantitantive portfolio managers and researchers, on the desks quant strategies and supports the day-to-day management of systematic products.
They should be highly proficient in several programming languages including MATLAB, C#, and C++
Working out of a newly formed satellite office in Mayfair.The role involves quantitative analysis and execution of models across multiple disciplines with equity long short and tactical equity trading strategies
- 5-10 Years of experience in the industry as a quant
- Demonstrated quant models for systematic algorithms for equity strategies
- Detailed understanding of systematic algorithmic trading strategies and stochastic calculus
- Financial Markets experience/knowledge and understanding of trading mechanics of global markets
- Masters/PhD in a quantitative subject (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science)
- Strong Technical background coding python/C++/C#