Senior Executive Director Operations
- Highly Competitive
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Carr Lyons
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Our client, a leading International Bank with a substantial presence in London is seeking a Senior Operations Banker to take responsibility for a significant portion of its EMEA Operations function.
In addition to providing leadership and guidance to a number of teams across a variety of product areas including Tresury/Fixed Income, Debt and Trade Finanace the appointee will additionally have responsibility for:
- Operational aspects of products for the London, European and Middle East Offices.
- Operational aspects of products for Africa focused clients.
- Supporting new business initiatives and providing end to end processing services.
- Act as a focal point for new projects across the Operations area.
- Identifying and mitigating Operational Risk.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders across the Bank
- Act as an agent for change within the department
Candidates should have experience of leading large operations teams, be able to demonstrate excellent management ability, be technically highly proficient with both products and systems and have the ability to innovate and drive change.
For further details about this role please contact Sean Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org