Senior Executive, Restructuring, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Job Title: Senior Executive, Restructuring, London Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Our market leading Restructuring practice assists many companies who face challenges that present threats to financial performance and viability, regardless of past results or strength of the market in which they operate. Working with corporates, stakeholders or lenders, we establish and help implement key financial and organisational solutions to enable them to adapt to changing local and global economic conditions.
As a Restructuring Senior Executive, you'll manage the restructuring engagement by defining the engagement scope, in consultation with the Senior Manager / Partner, and executing it in compliance with our policies and protocols.
When required, you'll personally execute designated restructuring procedures and lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, depending on the size of the engagement.
You'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and make sure that delivered client work is of high quality. As part of this, you'll anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues, as appropriate.
As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Technical skills requirements
- Display a high level of commercial acumen, and an awareness of the key drivers of corporate failure or underperformance
- Proficient in detailed financial and commercial analysis and able to identify potential areas of sensitivity
- Able to identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions
- Experienced in presenting findings clearly in reports and other deliverables to clients
- Appreciation of the risks inherent in advising distressed businesses and their stakeholders
- Experience of leading independent business reviews and formal corporate insolvencies
- Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Restructuring and across other services
- Actively build own network of contacts with work providers
- Understand the capabilities of the firm, looking for opportunities to bring other specialists in to the restructuring assignment to achieve the best solution
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Restructuring professional
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Professional accountancy qualification
- JIEB qualification an advantage but not essential
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.