Senior External Communications Manager
Description Position at WorldFirst
This will involve:
- Developing and executing external global communications in line with the WF business strategy
- Owning and leading the external content strategy from a WorldFirst Corporation perspective
- Leading the implementation and development of a companywide corporate content calendar, ensuring a regular flow of news across various different channels
- Analysing campaign and article performance against KPIs, and using these insights to make recommended improvements
- Creating and supporting a content strategy for our internal and external channels, ensuring WorldFirst speaks with a single, clear voice, positioning the organisation as a key player in the payments industry
- Producing a constant stream of content for global audiences internally and our target audiences externally
- Working with business stakeholder and parent company network to identify key topics of interest internally
- Supporting the pipeline of external content to showcase our employer branding offering
- Supporting the development of a tailored communication programme for the Leadership Team to ensure their global visibility externally and connection with colleagues
- Developing a clear communication channel strategy in alignment with our parent company
- Experience in global communications, with strong knowledge of external communication trends and best practice
- Fin Tech and/or Emerging Tech business experience preferable
- Comfortable working in a global, matrix organisational structure with geographically dispersed staff
- Able to communicate confidently with all levels of the business
- A proven track record of managing a communication planning system, and in-depth knowledge of many different channels ensuring the right messages, land with colleagues in the right way
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and proactively plan and prioritise own work
- Experience and understanding of evolving digital and social media channels and content requirement in addition to traditional media
- Experience of working with and managing relationships with Partners and agencies
- Your writing capability:
- Excellent writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to write quickly, under pressure and across diverse subject areas
- Ability to understand and then communicate persuasively around issues and policies to employees
- Ability to write for different channels, purposes and audiences
Who are we
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.