Senior Finance Analyst - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Senior Finance Analyst Grade 10 (for internal purposes)
This is a 6 month FTC to cover a secondment. This individual is the primary FP&A support for the finance business partners working with CM&R leadership.
In this short term assignment the individual will gain the following experience:
- Understanding of a new Division/Role with direct exposure to the CM&R Organisation.
- Analysis and scenario planning in key aspects of the overall 2021 Ratings goals.
- Development of finance business partnering skills
- Working on global projects
- Exposure to regional specific and regulatory projects
S&P Global Ratings vision is to be the preferred provider of independent, rigorous and innovative credit ratings and insights, that increase transparency, and drive growth in global financial markets. The Team:
The EMEA Finance team provides finance business partnering and decision support services to the Ratings business in the Region and to the Global CM&R organisation. The team is also responsible for the monthly financial planning & analysis cycle, including monthly close, budgeting and forecasting. The Impact
: This position will provide key support and analysis for 3 finance business partners. Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare decision support analysis in respect of CM&R. o Perform variance analysis and assist with preparation of presentations and dashboards to senior leadership.
- Prepare the monthly finance reports for the CM&R leadership (e.g. SLT and LAM's)
- Review, analyse and interpret monthly financial results and forecasts. o Preparation and input of the monthly rolling forecasts using Anaplan.
- Manage the monthly close and forecasting processes for CM&R.
- Review and analyse CM&R headcount.
- Calculation of the EMEA Price Exceptions.
- Solution orientated mindset
- Estimating/Forecasting using Anaplan
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Thinkcell
- Ability to build financial models
- Finance background
- Independent worker
- Flexible team player
- Working in a global environment
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
259795 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom