This leading US Investment Management business is looking for a Senior Global Finance/ Payroll specialist to be responsible for the oversight and processing of its global payroll systems.
The role will include:
- Managing the processing of payments and maintenance of records including pay reporting, compensation, taxes, LTI and benefits
- Ensuring consistency of accounting policies & procedure as well as improving and ensuring consistency of accounting controls and processes
- Develop and provide analyses and reports (management, accounting and finance reports), and ensure compliance with documented Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) procedures and other relevant regulations.
- You will have a strong track record in managing third party payroll solutions and in the oversight of both internal and external reporting and payroll.
- You will have first class stakeholder management skills including the capability to monitor, evaluate and manage changing legal, tax and regulatory demands and their effects on processes and procedures.
- You will be capable of managing a team of Finance/ HR professionals
- You will exhibit Leadership, Accountability and Strategic planning capabilities as well as the ability to act as catalyst and leader for change.
You will likely possess
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Accountancy qualification or Certified Payroll Professional
- Experience working with service providers; i.e. ADP
- Experience leading a global payroll function and related reporting functions