- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThe Senior Financial Analyst role within MA FP&A is primarily responsible for providing revenue forecasts and support to the ERS Business in Europe, Middle-East and Africa Region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with business to understand expectations and challenges to meeting forecasts
- Working closely with the Accounting team to forecast revenue under both old and new revenue standards -US GAAP ASC605 and ASC606
- Undertaking spreadsheet modeling of revenue
- Documenting quantitative data and qualitative summaries in Moody's internal revenue application and Hyperion
- Providing administrative advice to the business on Salesforce-based Project Management platform
- Assist with invoicing process where needed
- Undertake special ad-hoc analysis as requested
If you are results-focused with strong attention to detail, have sound judgment, are outgoing and efficient and present yourself professionally, we are looking for you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Two to four years' experience in either financial planning, accounting, or audit.
- Knowledge of software revenue recognition principles under the US GAAP is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
In addition, you must also have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines, be highly numerate with strong financial analysis and modeling skills, have strong interpersonal, communication skills and be results-focused with strong attention to detail. In return Moody's offers a friendly working environment, career opportunities and an attractive benefits package.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.