Senior Financial Accountant
- c£65,000 - £70,000 + Corp Bens
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tori Global
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
We are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join an established team where the primary goal is to support the Head of Finance.
At TORI Global, we are championing a different kind of consultancy. One where high level, industry experience is the currency that delivers success.
Due to the ongoing growth of the Company, we are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join our internal Finance Team.
You will report into the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for Global intercompany consolidations, cash flow management and the preparation, development, and analyses of key financial information, as required by management to ensure that they are able to make well-informed decisions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly experienced with a proven track record as a Financial Accountant, ideally gained within a professional services consultancy type of organisation similar in size to TORI. Ideally immediately available, used to a dynamic and commercially orientated environment
- Preferably Degree level educated and ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with proven finance and administration skills. Must possess strong technical accounting skills in conjunction with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively. Strong analytical skills are essential
- Able to manage and deputise as required, in order to provide bandwidth for the Head of Finance
- Numerate, accurate individual with strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills. Professional approach, committed to meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail, reliable, energetic and trustworthy and a team player.
- Proven track record of improving systems
- Analytical and logical thinker, able to multitask and be flexible in approach to tasks requested by the business
- Excellent career opportunity with scope to learn
- Stimulating, vibrant and friendly corporate consultancy environment
- First-rate salary and corporate benefits
- To provide bandwidth to the Head of Finance by taking on more and more day to day finance responsibilities as well as line management responsibilities for transactional processing team and CRM (Salesforce/Kimble)
- Preparation, development, and analyses of key financial information as required by management to ensure that they can make well-informed decisions.
- Key responsibilities will include preparing the monthly management accounts (individual & consolidated), prepayments, accruals, commission calculations, managing financial reporting and global cash management, owning the organisation's intercompany reconciliation matrix, delivering compliance reports to the banks and additional third-party advisors, assisting with Group audit, reviewing accounting policies and making continual improvements to financial controls and processes.
- Development & preparation of monthly financial statements, including industry, practice and country P&Ls, revenue sharing & cost allocations, variance analysis and commentaries. Support annual business planning & budgeting cycle.
- Develop & improve cash flow analysis and forecasting (weekly/monthly). Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts. Corporate business case review & challenge
- Maintenance of Opportunity financial spreadsheet and review of proposal P&Ls. Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Other ad-hoc financial and commercial duties to support the business as well as providing support to the Head of Finance
To apply forward your CV to Gerard.Gibson@toriglobal.com
If you are an agent working in this sector kindly direct your communications to Gerard.Gibson@toriglobal.com