One of the more exciting growing and forward thinking real estate private debt managers is looking to identify a new senior controller to manage the existing finance team
The role is an excellent controller for someone who want to have breath in the role they do and the team they manage.
We are are looking to identify a bright and driven fund controller that can manage a team but also has knowledge of the structures in private debt or real estate.
This role needs someone willing to lead in the following areas :
- Take ownership and manage the team that is responsible for the business’s finance and operations functions.
- Overview and review of the production of the monthly and quarterly reporting cycle across the fund structures
- Assist team with the preparation of annual financial statements and co-ordination of the annual audit for each fund
- Overview and assistance in co-ordination of the tax & regulatory compliance obligations of the funds with corporate service providers
- Develop and mature financial processes and support growth in new business across the group
For the right person this represent a really good role for someone to step into an opportunity which gives you the foundation to become a Head of Finance/FD as it offer the breath of these type of roles with the leadership responsibilities.
The firm has a really good culture and really well led from the top.