Senior Fund Accountant
- £350 - £400 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 03 août 18 2018-08-03
Our client, a highly entrepreneurial private equity firm, is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant on an interim basis for 3-6 months. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous private equity fund reporting experience.
- Provide accurate and timely Fund portfolio information to investors.
- Review, consider impact and implement new local regulations and accounting standards, and any updates thereto.
- Liaise with auditors in the different group jurisdictions.
- Review quarterly management accounts for manager, fund vehicles and all associated entities; including profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement and tax computation; including financial returns to regulators.
- Develop fund accounting processes and systems.
- Cash flow management.
- Assist with setting up SPVs, as required, to hold investments in portfolio companies.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Ideally 5 years + post-qualified experience.
- Private equity fund accounting experience is essential.
- Self starter with a “hands on” approach to finance.