My client is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join the Fund Control/Accounting Team. A well-established business of approximately 25 years. Credit/Debt is ideal but any closed ended fund expereince will also be consdiered
- Manage quarterly Fund NAV and Fund accounting process, including estimated Fund NAVs.
- Coordinate valuations of investments with Portfolio Committee and Administrator.
- Prepare Fund dividend recommendations and coordinate payments.
- Prepare computations and calculations supporting the Funds (such as actualization, management fees, drawdowns, quarterly IRRs).
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of Fund and investor reports (including quality control).
- Coordinate the production of Fund audited Financial Statements.
- Interface with marketing/client service teams on NAVs, dividends, actualizations, investment and divestment, audit confirms, etc.
- Work with Fund Board on approvals for drawdowns, deal funding, NAVs, dividends and expense payments.
- Maintain global database of private fund statistical and investment information.