Twenty Group are partnered with a global alternative investment business that invest in venture and growth businesses. They are seeking two senior fund accountants to support the business for 12 months on fixed term contracts.
- Performing accounting and fund administration for a portion of the venture capital funds and investments made into third party funds.
- Production of quarterly investor reports, General Partner board reporting, and annual fund financial statements.
- Review of Limited Partnership Agreements to understand accounting and reporting implications. Preparation of carried interest calculations.
- Preparation of distribution and call notices and associated calculations.
- Working closely with venture capital teams, third party fund administrators, Corporate Treasury, legal and tax departments to ensure appropriate investment transaction processing and cash management.
- Assisting the group audit and local fund audits, liaising with and providing assistance to external auditors.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of controls, systems and processes to ensure accurate and timely accounting and management reporting.
- Preparation of regular reports for senior management and the Board.
- Supporting tax compliance requirements
- Qualified Accountant
- US GAAP knowledge would be beneficial
- Previous experience in fund accounting
Please contact Tom Baker at Twenty for more information