Senior Fund Analyst ( Leading Hedge Fund - Analytical Accountant)
- £40k - £70k + 50% - 100% bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
One of the world's leading multi-strategy hedge funds is looking for somebody with fund accounting/middle office experience for a Fund Analyst position.
One of the world’s leading multi-strategy hedge funds is looking for a senior fund analyst to join their business in a high-profile leadership role.
This fund established itself over 10 years ago and it has continuously been ranked as one of London’s most successful funds. Recently they have had huge trading volume increases and massive AUM growth.
The role will be focused on the firm’s multi-billion dollar equity funds. You will work closely with the pricing, fund accounting & valuations teams and be responsible for analysing reconciliations and facing off to Prime Brokers and other counterparties. The role is highly analytical and will require analysing and interpreting large sets of data. The reports you produce will go to senior management and the front office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use of SQL programming to analyse and interpret large datasets. You can expect regular in-house training + possible external courses to quickly get you up to the required level.
- Remit covers whole post-trade life cycle from trade allocations and corporate actions to valuations and fee calculations, to fund structuring and regulatory requirements.
- Act as the team figurehead and provide day-to-day management of juniors that run the more core line focused duties.
- Value-add responsibilities including but not limited to reviewing controls, working with tax and legal teams and monthly meetings with prime brokers.
Across all functions, their systems and processes are highly automated, which frees up your time to focus on technical and challenging work, rather than anything heavily process driven. The remit of non-investment roles are therefore much broader, with lots of visibility and responsibility, compared to competitor funds.
- The ideal candidate will have 4-8yrs experience in a Hedge Fund support role that has strongly exposed the individual to the NAV process.
- We are open to product background, although any equities experience would be particularly useful.
- You must be highly numerate, with a clear analytical mindset. We prefer an A at Maths A-level in addition to a relevant Maths/Science/Finance degree where possible.