Senior Fund Transitions Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Meraki Talent
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Meraki Talent are currently working with a global asset management company for a Senior Fund Transitions Analysts on an initial 12-month contract.
The team coordinate the successful transitions events associated with product launches & range management, client take on & lifecycle events, and specific Life Company client instructions. A key part of the role is to manage the successful delivery of all fund launches, closures, mandate changes and asset transfers. In doing this the Transitions team contribute to operational excellence within the company to help to secure a first-class client experience.
Some of the responsibilities of the Senior Fund Transitions Analyst:
- Work with the Distribution, Product, and Operations teams to monitor and schedule the pipeline of transition events.
- Gather requirements and complete detailed plans for all transition events to ensure that stakeholder expectations and risk is effectively managed.
- Manage the associated workflow of each transition event.
- Ensure successful delivery of fund launches, closures, mandate changes and asset transfers.
- Provide assurance to senior management that all transitions are executed successfully pre and post implementation.
- Manage and oversee the updating of key systems.
- Co-ordinate the setup of Custody Accounts.
- Establishing effective working relationships with all key stakeholders in the transition processes across Standard Life Investments, Third Party Administrators and Clients.
- Effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority across Standard Life Investments.
- Learn from each transition event and make improvements for similar future transitions.
- Project Management – Able to plan & manage a large schedule of work ensuring key milestones are met.
The background of the Senior Fund Transitions Analyst:
- Experience within Operations / Middle & Back office, and now in roles who are project managing several pieces of change work
- Understanding of the end to end Asset Management Operating Model, with a specific focus on Operations/Middle & Back Office
- Good knowledge of the types of products & clients managed by an Asset Manager