Global Recruitment Manager
We are looking for a HRIS Associate/Senior Associate to assist in providing functional and technical Workday expertise.
We are looking for a Workday HRIS Associate (London) to join our HRIS team to assist in providing functional and technical Workday solutions that deliver a robust employee experience. With your Workday experience, you will help to drive our Workday HCM system to the next level by continuing to expand our processes, reporting, dashboard, and analytic footprint. This role will have the opportunity to partner with both internal HR functions and the larger business to deliver complex reporting and data needs, as well as ongoing support and development of our reporting resources. The ideal candidate will have a broad, cross-functional knowledge of Workday HCM.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data requirements and ensures results meet the business needs within Workday.
- Develop, create and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Studio.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies.
- Serve as a key contact for troubleshooting user inquires/issues related to all Workday HCM functionality.
- Develop and maintain proper process documentation and change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls.
- Participate in Workday major releases, identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release
- Assist with system administration, business process configuration and design of the following Workday modules: HCM, Payroll, Time & Absence, Recruitment, Talent, Benefits, and Learning.
- With minimal guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement. Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configuration, testing and deployment.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business, or Technology discipline.
- Experience of Workday, technical and functional Core HCM experience with focus on report writing and integration development.
- Previous Workday production support experience preferred; time spent in a steady-state organization.
- Proven Workday report design experience, including BIRT and Composite reports.
- Demonstrated configuration experience across Workday modules, including business process and security framework configuration.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to understand and interpret stakeholder requirements & translate into meaningful metrics/reports.
- Collaborative team player.
- Proactive, with a sense of ownership.
- Ability to drive projects and issues to completion.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail; demonstrated strength in problem-solving and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Visio.