Senior Internal Auditor
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 03 janv. 18 2018-01-03
Aon are currently recruiting a Senior Auditor to join our team in London. The Senior Auditor will be primarily responsible for participating in audit projects of Aon business units to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls in both design and application and performing and/or assisting in corporate investigations, ad-hoc special projects and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance activities.
As a Senior Auditor some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Participating in audits evaluating the adequacy of controls for Aon business units and/or key business processes. Included in this responsibility are:
a) Completing audit test procedures.
b) Communicating audit findings noted from the review to the Senior Auditor.
c) Assisting in the development of an audit approach and testing strategy for assigned audit projects to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated.
- Making, or assisting in making oral and written presentations to management throughout and at the conclusion of the examination by discussing process and control deficiencies, recommending corrective actions and other suggestions for improvements in operations and/or reductions in costs.
- As required, providing assistance to external auditors during their interim and annual reviews of the company.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Senior Auditor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Audit experience
- Technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to focus on details and perform all required functions timely and with accuracy.
- Overall proficiency with personal computers, including experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.