The Senior Auditor is responsible for planning and delivering internal audits and proactively provides input into the identification of existing and emerging risks. A strategic risk and controls specialist who will demonstrate both technical knowledge and commercial insight.
- Lead and work as part of a team working on the delivery of audits, some major and /or highly complex. Utilising your financial services experience you will be involved in a variety of audits across Insurance and Capital Markets delivering operational, project and financial audits.
- Act as the in-charge for a number of audits.
- Qualified Accountant, Chartered Financial Analysts or role relevant qualifications e.g. bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance related field or equivalent experience. Applicable professional certifications.
- Financial services internal audit experience – Insurance/Reinsurance/Pensions/Capital markets/Payments
- Minimum 5 years' experience in auditing within UK/US regulated financial services.